Le Méridien Denver Downtown
1475 California Street, Denver, CO, 80202, United States
Phone: 303 893 1888
4.4/5 11 reviews
DISCOVER A BRAND NEW BOUTIQUE HOTEL EXPERIENCE IN DOWNTOWN DENVER
Blending traditional European influence and a decidedly modern sense of style, the new Le Méridien Denver Downtown invites you to discover the best of the city. Our boutique hotel is moments away from the Arts District, the Colorado Convention Center, Pepsi Center, and much more.
Gorgeously appointed rooms and suites appeal to every sense, encouraging both relaxation and productivity. Host a gathering in our sophisticated event venues, challenge yourself to a workout in the fitness centre, or enjoy the views from the highest open-air rooftop bar in Denver, and experience downtown Denver's most noteworthy cultural attractions with our hotel's Unlock Art™ concept.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Unlock a Brand New Destination.
20% Off Winter Weekends
Plan a weekend getaway to the Mile High City this winter and enjoy:
- 20% off your stay
- Minimum of 2 night stay required
- Valid for arrivals Thursday, Friday, or Saturday
Book online or call 877-782-0116 and ask for rate plan FALL.
Unlock a Brand New Destination.
Experience Le Méridien Denver Downtown with rates starting at just $249.
Immerse yourself in the rich culture and art of Denver’s newest hotel, Le Méridien Denver Downtown. Plan to stay with us during your next visit to the Mile High City and receive:
- Complimentary valet parking
- Valid all days of the week
Book online or call 877-782-0116 and ask for rate plan LPARK1.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out time: 12:00 PM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG Members
- Floor-to-Ceiling Guest Room Windows
- 24-Hour Room Service
- SPG Category 5
- Three unique dining venues
- Highest open-air rooftop bar in Denver
- Unlock Art™ access to Denver's Clyfford Still Museum
- 24-hour rooftop fitness centre
- The Le Méridien Hub lobby experience, boasting signature cocktail programme
- Complimentary Bicycle Rental
Unforgettable Dining in Downtown Denver
From hand crafted cocktails in the lobby and relaxed fare at Corinne to rooftop elegance at 54thirty, our boutique hotel's three dining venues are sure to appeal to every taste.
Start your morning with locally roasted coffee and an eye-opening breakfast, sample a local craft beer with dinner, or sit back and enjoy some of the best mountain and city views in downtown Denver.
- The Lobbyist bar
Hours Of Operation
Brand New Space, Endless Opportunity
Both creative and functional, the meeting spaces at Le Méridien Denver Downtown offer the perfect setting for groups and events of any size.
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- 5,700 square foot ballroom
- 5 break out rooms
- Highest open-air rooftop bar in Denver for receptions and events
- 4,500 square feet of open public space
- Bright, modern decor with European flair
- Learn More: Contact Us
- Centennial Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport
- Coors Field
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Ellie Caulkins Opera House
- Fillmore Auditorium
- Paramount Theatre
- Pepsi Center
- Sports Authority Field
- Colorado Convention Center
- Denver Zoo
- Downtown Aquarium
- Elitch Gardens Theme Park
- Denver Art Museum
- Molly Brown House Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver
- Auraria Campus
- Community College of Denver
- Emily Griffith Opportunity School
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- The Art Institute of Colorado
- University of Colorado Denver
- 16th Street Mall
- Denver Pavilions
- Larimer Square
- Bee Squared
- Clyfford Still Museum
- Colorado Cider Company
- Laws Whiskey House
- Leopold Bros Whiskey
- Renegade Brewing Company
- Rocky Mountain Soda Company
- The Infinite Monkey Theorem
- The Real Dill
- The Woodhouse Day Spa
- Trouts Fly Fishing Shop