Denver’s Elevated Wedding Experience
5430 Wedding Package
- Hair and makeup provided for bride and up to 4 bridesmaids at the Fluff Bar Denver
- Bridal ready room, for up to 10 people which includes mimosas and tea sandwiches
- Brides choice of custom necklace or earrings from Kendra Scott that she can design
- Event Design + Decor credit through Eclectic Hive
- Grooms LAWS Whiskey toast in the AC Library, including small plates
- Wedding reception for up to 120 guests with 2-hour hosted bar including signature cocktail for bride and groom
- Tiffany & Co. cake knife
- 2 late-night snacks post reception for up to 120 guests
- Wedding night accommodations for bride and groom including upgraded amenity and bottle of Dom Perignon and dessert eclairs
- Brunch included for 40 guests in Corinne the following day
- Range Rover service to Denver International Airport for honeymoon departure
- Honeymoon gift - 3-nights accommodations for 2 guests at the Magee Homestead at award winning Brush Creek Ranch
- 1 year anniversary gift - one complimentary room, dinner at Corinne and valet parking
To book your wedding, contact our Director of Catering, Mrs. Jess Walker at email@example.com.
Offer must be booked by December 31, 2018 for weddings held by December 31, 2019.
An All-inclusive boutique resort
Tucked away amidst the desert plains of Wyoming, Magee Homestead at Brush Creek Ranch a picturesque hideaway, perfect for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. Not only does our Denver wedding package include everything you need to host the wedding of your dreams, but it also includes a 3 night's stay at this luxury retreat, named No. 1 Resort in the Country by Conde Nast for four consecutive years. Enjoy gourmet chef-prepared cuisine and customized experiences like horseback riding, fly fishing, and spa and wellness treatments.